miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STRONG MY LOVE IS!!!!!!!!!

It has been hard for Liz getting in touch with her soul and her body at the same time. More than hard, it was impossible. But then, she decided to give it a try, and thought about a kind word: compassion.  This is when she learned to accept that she was not a failure, she was just a human being, neither perfect nor too imperfect.


I really enjoyed this part of the book, because it is like something we should sometimes think about. We are always judging ourselves ( in a very rude way) even when we know how hard things have been. I understand that we all want to be better to deserve the best. But it is not that easy. If we do not enjoyed the road to ¨perfection¨ we will never be able to be better, because at the end, we people do not learn from the final goal or achievement, people learn from the road that take us to that goal!!

So finally our dear friend Liz learned to feel compassion about her own person. This was good. This was great! Because… because… she finally could concentrated and she began to meditate on (and with) God.
There always going to be a moment, a period of our time, where everything is a chaos. When we believe that we have failed. That we do not worth anything. But we need to find the strength to keep going, keep fighting. Only if we survive to this chaotic period of our life, we will feel compassion to ourselves and therefore, we will see how much we worth. That making mistakes is the most simple and common thing in life, and that we all deserve to make these mistakes in order to learn, forgive and succeed.




The expression mentioned in the title is a phrase Liz used to herself in order to feel compassion and to meditate. I really like it, because when we are not in a good moment in our lives, all we feel is anxiety, anger, solitude, sadness, despair, etc. But LOVE is always in us, it does not make itself feel at those moments (we need to learn to deal with bad feelings too) but it is always there, and will always be there. Even the meanest person in the world loves someone or something. Because at the end, love is as essential as the air.


I will finish with a quote from this book. I think that it is a new great perspective about life.

¨There are only two questions that human beings have ever fought over, all through history: How much you love me? And who is in charge?¨

P.S: I noticed that there are some people who have viewed my blog. PLEASE forgive me for the spelling mistakes, lack of syntax, etc, etc, etc! I love writing but I hate reading what I write, so I do not check my work. Seriously, sorry!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario