miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

“Instructions for freedom":
1. Life's metaphors are God's instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof, there is nothing between you and the Infinite; now, let go.
3. The day is ending, it's time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. You are being here is God's response, let go and watch the stars came out, in the inside and in the outside.
5. With all your heart ask for Grace and let go.
 

6. With all your heart forgive him, FORGIVE YOURSELF and let him go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering then, let go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into the cold night, let go.
9. When the Karma of a relationship is done, only Love remains. It's safe, let go.
10. When the past has past from you at last, let go. Then, climb down and begin the rest of your life with great joy.
This was written in piece of paper. It was made for Liz by a friend she made in India. I like it very much. I am not a very religious person, but I have to admit, that I believe there is something else, actually, someone else that is observing us, putting mountains in our path so we can learn to climb them and keep going. Every single phrase is unique and true that it is very easy to relate to it. And at the end, the most important idea of these 10 phrases is: LET GO.



Our friend Liz accomplished her (not more impossible) mission: to meditate. She got what she wanted, she became ONE person. Her body, soul and mind were just one thing: Liz. She has been fighting all this time with these three aspects of herself that she sometimes hated them. I mean, it is completely understandable. How many times did you look in the mirror, you observed yourself and then thought: Why do I have so many pimples, so much hair? Why am I too tall or too short? Why do I have curly hair? Why this? Why that? Why these? Why those? Have you ever thought: Oh, I am lucky to have a face (when there are a lot of women and men who have disfigured face due to war, domestic fights, etc), or I have short legs, but thank you whoever you are (or Big Bang Theory) for having made me like this, because I am lucky enough to be able to walk and I can actually run faster than the others! I know it is hard to think this way, because, come on!, She is perfect, he is perfect, that actress is so brilliant and talented and pretty, and the friend of my friend is also gorgeous. I know! People tend to think like this, but after all, you should never want to change yourself (physically) because maybe you would not be the person you are now. So accepting yourself physically, mentally and to understand your soul will take you to freedom: happiness.

But let´s go back to our friend Liz. She now left India in order to move to a new challenge: Indonesia. One of the new things she has learns is to know the age of the person according to the way the person is feeling. This is what she says:
¨I´ve also noticed that his estimation of his age changes by the day, based on how he feels. When he´s really tired, he´ll sigh and say: ¨Maybe eighty-five today¨, but when he´s feeling more upbeat he´ll say. ¨I think I´m sixty today¨. Perhaps this is a good way of estimating age as any- how old do you feel?¨


It would be great to heard people answer: Today I am 20, today I am 15. Today I feel like a little kid, innocent and playful. At the end, the age does not matter. Is just a combination of numbers, just more numbers in our live. It would be awesome if we decide which age was the best until now, then, promise our self that every day we are that age, maybe this works and we become happier, more innocent and playful.  





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario